Monday, September 17, 2012

Creativity

In my sorority we have a tradition called "Big Little."  Every year each sophomore chooses one freshman who they have the greatest connection with.  That freshman is then claimed to be the sophomores "Little" and is part of the sorority family.  On "Big Little" night, the sophomores throw a party for their little with food and gifts.  For my little, I decided to cut out our sorority letters and decorate them.  I painted flowers and colorful    designs all over the letters.  I also included a couple pictures of the two of us.  I thought decorating our sorority letters was creative and I hope that my little appreciates them.

1 comment:

  1. That's a sweet present for your little. I also like how you call them littles (I was confused at first, but I see now :-) Have you given it to her? Did she like it?

    ReplyDelete